National Love People Day is a gentle, passionate, romantic holiday dedicated to the best and most mysterious feeling. Do you know what love is? Why are the best songs, books, paintings, sculptures, and films dedicated to this feeling? Why is it love that can change a person – make them more open, or teach them to enjoy life? National Love People Day was designed to teach us how to support others with our love.
It is no secret that, for the sake of love, people are ready to do nearly anything.
- The leader Montezuma drank 500 cups of chocolate when he had an intimate relationship with the women of the harem, and there were about 600 of them.
- Love is present even in tennis. The term “zero” in the professional language is love, that is – to play for the sake of love or in vain.
- Surely you have heard the legendary song All You Need Is Love by The Beatles, which is called the anthem of love.
- In 1969, John Lennon and Yoko Ono invited the press to their hotel room to express their opposition to the Vietnam War. They gave interviews while lying in bed.
- Do you know why wedding rings are worn on the ring finger? The ancient Greeks believed that this finger was connected by a vein directly to the heart.
How to take part
Transmit love to others in different ways – help people, animals, and plants. Do good deeds, such as offering to babysit for a friend or helping a neighbor cleaning their flower bed. The feeling can be expressed through art. Just be nice on this day, smile, and compliment others. Most importantly, on this day, do not demand anything in return.
When is National Love People Day in 2023?
National Love People Day is observed on September 30 each year.