No Pants Day is an unofficial, fun holiday calling people to feel free having a day without pants. At home people are free wearing comfortable cloth. Why not spend one such day in public?
It is unknown when No Pants Day was first held. Assumptions exist that this event first occurred in 1985. There is an unconfirmed version saying the initiators were students celebrating the long awaited end of their studies in obvious way – throw away their pants, marking their absolute freedom. It became a tradition for cheerful guys and girls.
No Pants Day is often confused No Pants Day on the Subway implying hundreds, thousands of people without trousers or skirts moving in carriages. Their goals and meaning are similar, but these are different events.
How to take part
- The celebration can be diverse, fun, and unusual. The main rule is no pants.
- Wear anything but pants: shorts, skirt, dress. Remember: the main thing is no pants!
- This is a great occasion to stay at home all day, of course, without pants.
- Arrange a fun quiz with friends. The loser must appear in public without pants!
- Organize a flash mob on social networks for No Pants Day, uploading photos.
- Organize a themed party at home.
Such actions will make great, funny memories for a lifetime.
When is No Pants Day celebrated in 2023?
No Pants Day is observed on the first Friday in May each year.