- This event has passed.
National Orgasm Day
July 31, 2022
National Orgasm Day is celebrated on July 31st. What do we do on this day? Most likely, we will talk with friends about the best orgasm of our lives and share tips on how to achieve it. In fact, this day has a deep meaning.
National Orgasm Day appeared as a version of International Women’s Orgasm Day. It was first celebrated in Brazil in 2007 with the aim of improving sexual culture. This day was also aimed at the perception of female sexuality as something unacceptable, uncultured. The holiday has even been approved by a local church, the local community, and international organizations. Since the orgasm is an integral part of a healthy and fulfilling life, it is important to know as much as possible about it and not treat it as something shameful.
- Sex toy manufacturer LELO conducted a survey; it turns out that most orgasms are in Norway – here 35% of those surveyed experience it daily, which is several times more often than in Britain.
- Lack of sex and orgasm is reflected in the quality of your life, career, and relationships. During orgasm, a person experiences a release of endorphins, which improve everyday life and one’s mood.
- Some scientists believe that women are able to experience super orgasms – up to 100 times in a row. This is possible with a harmonious combination of relaxation, intimacy with a partner, and yoga.
- Not every woman experiences an orgasm while having sex. It turns out only 15% of women are able to reach a climax, but in men this figure reaches 56%.
- Two women out of ten say they have never experienced an orgasm in their lives.
How to take part
You definitely need to change the statistics and try to achieve that orgasm you have never experienced before. Forget about the rational, start feeling and overcome fear. Don’t be afraid to touch your body in front of your partner, show them your most sensitive points. During sex, only you and your partner’s emotions and feelings are important. Remember, each of our bodies reacts differently to touch. Get to know each other, study what your partner likes, and suggest what you like.
When is National Orgasm Day Celebrated in 2022?
National Orgasm Day is associated with the anticipation of happiness and joy. It is observed on July the 31st each year.