Summer Leisure Day, despite being relaxed and conducive to laziness, has an important meaning. On this day, you should realize rest is crucial for mental and physical health. You need to relax and the summer weather is the best way to do this. Join the celebration of Summer Leisure Day if it is July 22.
Reliable data about who came up with this day and when is unknown. But the fact that this day is important is confirmed by psychologists. In the modern world, people often forget that lack of rest inevitably leads to stress, bad mood, and even diseases. Working without rest leads to a decrease in efficiency, insomnia, and difficulties in family relationships and with colleagues.
- When a person is under stress, less oxygen enters the body. Relaxation saturates every cell with oxygen, so it is useful to rest and relax.
- Do breathing exercises – this helps to normalize the heart rate and induces a state of calm.
- Music is one of the best ways to relax. Make a selection of calm, relaxing music and listen to it while walking.
- Be sure to include rest in your to-do list. Unfortunately, according to statistics, about 45% forget to do this.
- If you have an important or difficult task to solve, take a few minutes and rest before starting.
How to take part
The essence of relaxation is to find the best way for you to relax and unwind. It could be a picnic with friends and juicy hot dogs, a vacation on an exotic island, water skiing, or a day at the spa. Families with children can visit a water park or go to the lake. You can relax in silence while fishing, or vice versa – plunge into the noisy atmosphere of a fair. If you love books – read. Moviegoers, watch your favorite films. Music lovers can listen to their favorite music.
When is Summer Leisure Day Celebrated in 2023?
Summer Leisure Day is associated with the anticipation of happiness and joy. It is observed on July the 22nd each year.