National Transfer Money to Your Daughter Day is a special holiday that celebrates love, care and attention for the most precious thing in life – our daughters! On October 6th of each year, parents send money to their daughters to show their love and appreciation.
The origins of sending money to daughters on this day can be traced back to 1872, when Western Union started offering money transfer services. Since then, the money transfer industry has grown and developed, with the introduction of ATMs in 1969 and more recently, the availability of online money transfer services. Nowadays, it is easy to transfer money through social networks – an effortless way to show our daughters that we care.
- A large number of bacteria are concentrated on banknotes, even more than in a public restroom.
- The US has $100 notes, however they are only used between banking organizations.
- In the city of Ithaca (USA), local Itac money is used.
- Mass minting of round coins began in ancient Rome.
- Paper money was first created in 910 in China.
- A million dollars weighs 10 kg (in $100 banknotes).
How to take part
It is easy to take part in this annual celebration of daughters – simply transfer an amount of money to your daughter. It does not matter how much you send – even a small amount is sure to be appreciated. You could also take your daughter shopping and buy her the things she has been dreaming about.
When is National Transfer Money to Your Daughter Day in 2023?
National Transfer Money to Your Daughter Day is observed on October 6 each year.