National Integration Day in India is celebrated on November 19th. The main objective of the event is to foster further development of integration in South Asia. The holiday is celebrated annually, both in India and around the world.
India of the 21st century is undergoing a transformation, with many international organizations working towards the development of the country. Various organizations and movements, private participants, and politicians from all over the world are being attracted to the cause. Every year, a variety of topics are discussed, such as:
- Building a good foreign policy.
- Eliminating problems that impede national integration.
- Ensuring effective protection of multiple self-interests.
- Addressing environmental issues.
- Engaging with youth.
- 1951 – the year of the political integration of the state.
- 2016 – the year of continuing to build the political power of the country.
- 2020 – the launch of the accession policy and the solution of other numerous issues.
How to take part
All efforts are geared towards improving the situation in the country. Many other world countries are in solidarity with India’s efforts. Many efforts are directed towards achieving national consent and expanding regional integration. It is great if you can come to India on this date and take part in the events taking place. You can also share the date and discuss it with your friends on social media.
When is National Integration Day celebrated in 2023?
National Integration Day is observed on November 19 each year.