National Entrepreneurs Day is celebrated in the United States every third Tuesday in November. The holiday is dedicated to people who can call themselves businessmen. It is difficult to imagine the world without their participation: we are surrounded by many different objects that have become commonplace. But we would never have acquired them if they had not been offered to us by a smart entrepreneur.
National Day was created by the co-founders of Grasshopper in 2010. Guys definitely know a lot about entrepreneurship. The date is celebrated mainly in America and falls on a month that is entirely devoted to the subject. The purpose of the holiday is to tell the population about the laborious work of specialists. All of them have amazing stories that show that it is possible to achieve success even in the most difficult situations. The path is thorny and difficult, instead of smooth paths it is covered with various obstacles, but this does not mean that you need to give up your desires!
In 2012, President Barack Obama approved the holiday, but it has not yet become official. But this does not prevent holding various events, meetings, lectures and ceremonies on the date. It is valued simply for what it is.
Did you know that:
- the first advertisement was printed in England in 1477 – it talked about a prayer book;
- Facebook creator Mark Zuckenberg is colorblind, he cannot distinguish between red and green colors, so blue was chosen for the logo;
- 65 people become millionaires every day;
- according to statistics, every tenth European is conceived on an Ikea bed;
- about 90% of establishments close in the first year after opening;
- the best-selling product on the planet is gasoline, coffee is on the second line;
- a quarter of successful millionaires have no education.
How to celebrate
Meet friends and like-minded people, discuss interesting projects or come up with a new one. Attend lectures and seminars on the topic. Find out about events in your city! Spread the word about National Entrepreneurs Day on social media.
When is National Entrepreneur’s Day celebrated in 2022?
National Entrepreneur’s Day is observed on the third Tuesday of November each year.