National Blueberry Muffin Day
National Blueberry Muffin Day was created specifically for those who love the aroma and taste of the summer berry – blueberries. Fragrant baking from the oven is appropriate for any holiday, it will be a great start to the day, but, of course, blueberry pie is perfect at any time of the day.
Blueberry muffin is a story of culinary success, however, this is how many recipes are born that become hits. For a long time, blueberries were used for baking in America; this berry was very popular in the country. Pilgrims who arrived in America noticed that blueberries are practically not used here. Blueberries were gradually replaced with blueberries. Since then, it has been added to baked goods, used in ice cream, pancakes, and frozen berries are added to drinks and smoothies. Pickled blueberries are a great base for sweets. But National Blueberry Muffin Day is dedicated to a specific dessert – dried blueberry muffin. Unfortunately, it is impossible to say exactly when the day became a national holiday.
- The best breakfast in America is a blueberry muffin and a glass of milk or a cup of coffee.
- Muffins can be eaten warm or cold; a cold dessert in no case loses its taste and aroma.
- To spice up the cupcakes, you can use your favorite syrup or chocolate icing.
- On an industrial scale, blueberry bushes began to be grown only in the 1900s. Berries are not only tasty, but also healthy – they are rich in vitamins C and B6.
- Regular consumption of blueberries improves digestion, mental state, strengthens the heart muscle, and gives the skin a healthy look.
How to celebrate
Visit your nearest bakery and order some fresh, flavorful muffins. If you love to cook, search the Internet for a dessert recipe and bake cupcakes for your loved one, close friends. Don’t forget to share with your neighbors. Share your progress on social media and complete your post with the hashtag #NationalBlueberryMuffinDay. Do not miss the opportunity to enjoy the amazing taste, pleasant emotions and sincere joy that dessert and communication with loved ones will give.
When is National Blueberry Muffin Day Celebrated in 2022?
National Blueberry Muffin Day is associated with the anticipation of happiness and joy. It is observed on July the 11th each year.