Have a Party with Your Bear Day is celebrated on November 16 all over the world and represents one of the cutest holidays that a person has heard of. Who doesn’t love toys? It’s not about age at all – both adults and children treat them warmly. Join and celebrate the date to the fullest!
The history of the holiday is not clear, but this does not prevent it from being added to the list of hearty ones. The teddy bear has always carried love, joy, affection between lovers. It is difficult to find a person who would not receive or donate products. We are sure that among your friends it is difficult to find such a person!
Have you heard that the bear was called Teddy for a reason? Some sources claim that he was named after Theodore Roosevelt, the President of America. It all happened on the day when he and his friends went hunting: when he saw a little bear cub, Theodore did not kill him. The information quickly got into the media, the head was called the kindest and most merciful person. This is how the nickname of the toy that we adore appeared.
- the most expensive bear is made by Steiff Louis Vuitton – the price reached 2,1 million dollars. Sold copy in 2000;
- in 1902, the first toy was sold from Morris Michtom’s store in Brooklyn;
- the plush villager is Kanye West’s real mascot;
- more than 20 museums in the world dedicated to the plush bear;
- Jackie Miley from South Dakota has the largest collection of products: 8026 bears. The information is current for 2018.
How to celebrate
Do you have children, nephews, sisters, brothers? Organize a fun party at home or at a children’s center. Let everyone take a soft friend with them! Do not be afraid to celebrate the holiday yourself: take out the toys, put them in a prominent place. Share photos and holiday ideas on social networks, discuss the topic with like-minded people.
When is Have a Party with Your Bear Day celebrated in 2022?
Have a Party with Your Bear Day is observed on November 16 each year.