Curious Events Day is for those who want to learn something new! Let these be banal questions, like: why is the sky blue, what year were people on the moon, how to make a delicious dessert in 5 minutes, where crop circles come from … October 9 is a perfect day, because today it is customary to absorb new information!
It is not known who created the holiday. Try to investigate on your own, it’s curious! Perhaps people have realized that they need 1 day a year in which they can feel calm and not be afraid to seem stupid. Questions accumulated over the year are easy to explore right today! It doesn’t matter if it’s philosophical and complex questions or the simplest ones – it is important to treat them with interest.
We suspect that the idea of Curious Events Day appeared in a cheerful company that was under a degree. People talked about interesting things and repeated: “Why?”, “Why?”, “How?”. The most sober of the company decided to collect them on one date to clarify life situations!
It’s amazing that:
- a curious person is never bored – there are thoughts in the head that lead to a new portion of food for the brain;
- quality is the key to self-improvement. A person will dig through a bunch of books and pages on the Internet, 100% will find what he is looking for. If he remains dissatisfied, he will never stop searching;
- curiosity generates creative processes – they are used from art to business;
- an inquisitive person is more likely to gain wealth – he tirelessly studies, broadens his horizons;
- most sources recognize curiosity as a negative personality trait.
How to celebrate
Misunderstood and unexplored things are available on the date! Search, find, be surprised and share your opinion on social networks. Do not be afraid to look stupid, it is impossible for a person to know everything in the world.
When is Curious Events Day celebrated in 2022?
Curious Events Day is observed on October 9 each year.