Light the candles and enjoy the cozy homely aesthetic because December 3rd is Candle Day! It’s a great time to diversify the decor of rooms or just enjoy your favorite aromas of burning products. Many of us just love to watch the wick with a bright light. Whichever category you fall into, join the party!
Bath & Body Works created Candle Day. The company was founded in 1990 and has been delighting customers with quality products for personal care, body, and spirit for many years, including candles.
On December 3, the company offers profitable sales of products, and many Americans are waiting for this day to buy candles at an attractive price, give them to friends, or decorate their homes. The company uses high-quality compositions in its lines that will not harm people and animals. Candles not only cheer you up and make you look good but also improve your physical condition! The collection of items is huge: just look for yourself on the official website or at points of sale.
- Scientists believe that an analogue of candles first appeared in ancient Egypt about 5 thousand years ago.
- In China, products were made from rice paper, in India the fruits of the cinnamon tree were used, in Japan they managed to use nuts.
- Beeswax, as a combustible material, began to be used only in the 15th century.
- A small candlefish lives in the ocean. Indians from North America caught it, passed a wick through its body, and set it on fire.
- Scented candles and a romantic dinner – a combo for a great dinner for lovers!
How to take part
Light a candle and fill the house with an unusual aroma! Invite your friends or loved one for a delicious dinner. Shop for new products at Bath & Body Works, and don’t forget to try out the new items! Gift items to a loved one.
When is Candle Day celebrated in 2023?
Candle Day is observed on the first Saturday of December each year.