National Short Person Day is a holiday for people with small stature! And let the tall ones have a little more advantages: they can see what is happening ahead, it is easy to get food from the top shelf … Is it important? The main thing is to be happy, and joy is not subject to growth.
The facts say that height depends not only on genes, but also on the place of birth. Many low people are concentrated in Nigeria due to poor sanitation, lack of clean water and not the most developed medicine. The same is true in India. But in Sri Lanka, too high-calorie food with a lot of calories is to blame, creating a lack of nutrients. The tallest people live in the Netherlands and Latvia.
We have not found the person who created the National Day, but we know what he wanted to say to the world. Life is multifaceted and amazing, and in order to enjoy it to the fullest, it doesn’t matter what height and physique you are. The most important qualities are in our souls.
5 advantages of a short person:
- Comfortable and spacious when traveling. Remember how friends complained about the cramped space between the seats – in this position it is difficult to travel to distant countries!
- A wide choice of clothes – 100% jeans will not be short and fit perfectly on the figure.
- Less likely to get cancer, according to scientists who published a study in Cancer Causes & Control in 2014.
- Fast processing of information by the brain.
- Activity, incredible craving for life.
How to celebrate
Congratulate your short friend on National Short Person Day! Make a nice gift, organize a cool party! If you yourself belong to this category, please yourself with the purchase of the desired thing, going to the cinema or a day of rest.
When is National Short Person Day celebrated in 2022?
National Short Person Day is observed on December 22 each year.