National Princess Day takes place in America on November 18th. This is a truly magical holiday that is perfect for girls. Probably every little girl dreamed of becoming a bright beauty from a cartoon and falling in love with a prince. Why not make wishes come true today?
The first princess to appear on screen was Snow White. The black-haired girl won the hearts of not only children, but also adults. It happened in 1937, when the Disney company released the first artwork. Since then, the heroine has appeared in various films. Over time, other princesses were invented – Rapunzel, Moana, Elsa, Mulan …
National Day founded by Nest Entertainment, partnered with Sony Entertainment. The holiday appealed to residents of the United States and other countries. His goal is to put his imagination into practice in order to please children or adults. Despite the fact that the date looks childish, it is also celebrated by adults.
Did you know that:
- Pocahontas is not fictional, she is based on a real character – an Indian princess;
- Tiana from The Princess and the Frog is left-handed;
- Snow White is only 14 years old in the film;
- Belle wears a bright blue dress – this means that she is a stranger in the city;
- Ariel’s pretty face is based on actress Alice Milano, one of the main characters in Charmed;
- Cinderella’s shoes are a little less than 24 cm;
- Merida’s curls, if straightened, will be 1,2 meters;
- Cinderella is Walt Disney’s favorite character.
How to celebrate
Host a princess party for the kids! Choose beautiful dresses, accessories, contests and games by theme. Create a dress-up party for yourself too – create a dress code for entering the house, invite friends and acquaintances. Take pictures and post on social media to let everyone know about National Princess Day.
When is National Princess Day celebrated in 2022?
National Princess Day is observed on November 18 each year.