National Fourth Graders Day is dedicated to such small, but already so smart schoolchildren! We celebrate the holiday to show children that adults are always ready to help. And it is this age that makes the school bright and interesting!
Teachers Jillian Hagberg and Donna Hennessy of New Jersey created National Day. This morning begins with a review and discussion of the holiday! There are many interesting dates, but teachers have noticed that none of them talk about this school period.
Why is he so important? The fact is that in the fourth grade, kids are faced with educational leaps: tasks become more difficult, the requirements are higher, they begin to make friends, form concepts about the people around them. The main thing now is to create a favorable environment in which a person can develop. You also need to make extracurricular life more diverse so that the energy develops in the right direction.
How to celebrate
Basically, National Fourth Graders Day is aimed at teachers so that they can point the class in the right direction. What to do today:
- let the students decorate the desks. Arrange in advance to bring them decor. Find out the desires of everyone to prepare well. You can organize a competition for the most unusual design;
- ask the children to dress in the same color scheme, choose colors together and vote;
- conduct interesting surveys or tests;
- buy chemical experiments for children and make a real show;
- arrange a concert, invite local music groups or animators.
This does not mean that parents will be suspended today – buy gifts for children, take them to the movies, have fun at home!
When is National Fourth Graders Day celebrated in 2024?
National Fourth Graders Day is observed on the second Monday in January each year.