National Cash Back Day is an annual holiday celebrated on the first Thursday of the last autumn month. In 2022, it will fall on November 3rd. Cashback is a great marketing tool that allows consumers to make additional purchases while saving money.
National Cash Back Day was founded in 2019 as a way to kick off the holiday discount season with great offers. On this day, the cashback is valid until 11:59 PM. According to statistics, millions of families in the US have used cashback to accumulate enough funds to go on a vacation. Many companies and stores offer ongoing cashback programs, and the more expensive the purchase, the bigger the cashback. Popular items that are eligible for cashback include household and computer equipment, health and beauty products, winter shoes and clothing, and luxury goods.
- In 2020, the holiday was so successful that it was extended for another 24 hours.
- Use a special extension to find the best cashback offers.
- RetailMeNot is a great mobile app to use.simply create an account, find the offer of interest, and make the purchase.
- Cashback is not returned immediately, but after 30-45 days.
- Cashback can be returned to a bank card or electronic wallet, and then exchanged for real money.
How to take part
Stay up to date with all the offers by visiting www.cashbackday.com and following the news on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Pharmacies are also a great place to look, as many networks offer cashback of up to 15%. Many global brands offer reasonable cashback of 10-20%. Shop with pleasure, as you have the chance to save. If you’re feeling extra festive, organize a cashback party with friends and make a shopping list! If you own a business, offer your own cashback percentage on each purchase.
When is National Cash Back Day celebrated in 2023?
National Cash Back Day is observed on the first Thursday of November each year.