National Cash Back Day is traditionally celebrated every year on the first Thursday of the last autumn month. In 2022, the day falls on November 3rd. Undoubtedly, cashback is one of the best marketing inventions, because with it you can treat yourself to an additional purchase. Today, many products can be purchased with the opportunity to save the budget.
National Cash Back Day is a new holiday, it was only founded in 2019 as one of the ways to start the holiday discount season with incredibly high offers. On this day, the offered cashback is valid until 23:59. According to statistics, millions of families in America accumulate the necessary amount for a vacation with the help of cashback. Luckily, many companies and stores offer money back on an ongoing basis. Obviously, the more expensive the purchase, the greater the cashback. The most popular items for a refund are household and computer equipment, health and beauty products, winter shoes and clothing, and luxury goods.
- In 2020, the holiday was such a resounding success that it was extended for another 24 hours.
- Use a special extension to find the best money back offers.
- A great mobile phone app is RetailMeNot. It is enough to create an account, find the offer of interest and make a purchase.
- Cashback does not return immediately, but after 30-45 days.
- Cashback can be returned to a bank card or electronic wallet, then this amount can be exchanged for real money.
How to celebrate
Stay up to date with all offers, use www.cashbackday.com, and follow the news on social networks: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. If necessary, pay attention to the offer of pharmacies, many well-known networks set a cashback of up to 15%. Many global brands offer a decent return of money – 10% -20%. Shop for your pleasure, because you have a great opportunity to save. Organize a cashback party, gather your friends, make a shopping list and start shopping. If you own a business, offer your cash back percentage on every purchase.
When is National Cash Back Day celebrated in 2022?
National Cash Back Day is observed on the first Thursday of November each year.