National Call a Friend Day is the perfect time to show care, appreciation and love to your loved ones. Modern people most often write text messages, but today it is a call that is needed! And can the message convey the voice we so long to hear?
The holiday date is between Christmas and New Year – this is the best period to contact friends you have not seen for a long time! Especially if you live in different cities or countries. Often, festive events squeeze all the juice out of us, hence depression or even depression appears. Staying connected in this case is very important!
On National Day, there is a great opportunity to hear from those with whom communication has been interrupted. Think of old friends you went to school with, worked with, or lived next door to – give them a call and just find out how things are going. If in a quarrel with a loved one – be sure to make peace. Americans share that it’s easier to let go of grudges today!
- in 7 years a person loses 50% of friends;
- animals also know how to make friends, often this connection occurs between different species;
- smart people have fewer friends – they are as selective as possible;
- in marriage, friendship is the foundation of a comfortable and long relationship;
- men are less likely to change comrades than women;
- after 25 years, the number of acquaintances decreases: this is mainly due to the creation of a family, the appearance of children, hard work.
How to celebrate
Call National Call a Friend Day to someone you haven’t talked to in a while. It can be one person or the whole phone book! If you want to have fun, dial a random number and talk to a stranger, talk about the holiday and get an opinion. Organize a party and invite everyone you want to see!
When is National Call a Friend Day celebrated in 2022?
National Call a Friend Day is observed on December 28 each year.