- This event has passed.
National Couple’s Day
Quarrels and showdowns are not welcome on National Couple’s Day. Today it is strictly prohibited! On August 18, lovers celebrate a holiday dedicated to their devotion, love and fidelity. If you have a soul mate, this is an occasion for pleasant surprises!
Today is National Day of great importance. Modern people have the right to choose a partner regardless of their gender, to distribute responsibilities as they want, to take or not to take someone else’s surname, etc.
Happy couples are people who do not pay attention to the stereotypes imposed by society. You need to rely only on your comfort and not follow unsolicited advice.
National Couple’s Day is a nice addition to Valentine’s Day, which takes place 6 months before the date.
Did you know that:
- the very first couple – Adam and Eve;
- in 2015, same-sex marriage was legalized in the United States;
- 32% of men in America believe that the main factor in marriage with a woman is financial stability;
- most Americans get married at age 30;
- 18 million Americans are not married but live together;
- couples therapists strengthen relationships 75% of the time.
How to celebrate
Today it is customary to give gifts, say words of love and spend time together. Go for a walk or have a romantic candlelight dinner. Many establishments offer to spend the evening at their place – find the best options in your area!
Take special tests for couples, find out about each other’s needs, do everything to strengthen the relationship.
If you like spending time at home, watch movies about love, prepare delicious snacks and create a relaxed atmosphere.
When is National Couple’s Day celebrated in 2022?
National Couple’s Day is observed on August 18 each year.