On Free Shipping Day, many companies delight buyers with unique offers! When ordering goods online, we often worry about the cost of transportation services. Thankfully, today we can relax and save on our budget!
Free Shipping Day was founded by American entrepreneur Luke Knowles when he was 30 years old. His ambition was noticed by many! He came up with the idea after monitoring purchase statistics – people tend to buy goods before Christmas until December 12th. Luke realized that this was too soon!
He launched the site freeshipping.org and filled it with trade offers in just 13 days. He and his colleague thought through everything to the smallest detail and ensured that sellers and delivery were prompt. At the time, people thought the idea was crazy and unrealistic. As it turns out, it was successful!
- In the first year, 250 sellers took part in Free Shipping Day.
- In some periods, sales on the date became larger than on Black Friday.
- Many organizations that have become part of the resource note significant traffic.
- Free shipping is an important part of marketing.
- In 2010, the project earned $100.
How to take part
Pull out your credit card and make your Free Shipping Day purchase – the best thing you can do today! Tell your friends about the date and the history of its creation. Come up with your own business and try to look at the world from the side of the seller.
When is Free Shipping Day celebrated in 2023?
Free Shipping Day is observed on December 14 each year.