Another Look Unlimited Day is the perfect day to dedicate time to your wardrobe and clean it up. Open your closet, look at the contents with a fresh eye. There are a lot of unnecessary things in there. What to do with it? Donate, give it away, or sell it on.
There is no exact information when or by whom the holiday was invented, but the goal is obvious – to teach people to look at things from a different angle. Many eventually become a memory and simply take up space in the closet. What we consider unnecessary rubbish will become a saving treasure for someone else. September 6 is the time to apply critical thinking, review your accumulated items and decide what to do with them. Your goal is to clean out your basement, attic, and cabinets. Some things will find a second life, some can be donated, and some might turn a small profit.
How clutter affects quality of life
- The more things in the house, the more dust accumulates. This makes breathing difficult and can provoke respiratory diseases.
- Clutter causes stress, raising cortisol levels in the body.
- Clutter in the home provokes confusion and reduces efficiency and productivity.
- Children who are forced to live in disorder are unhappy; they have fewer friends, and it is more difficult for them to establish a personal life.
- According to statistics, almost a third of managers do not offer a promotion to employees who have an untidy desk.
How to take part
Put things in order in your room, apartment, and closet – as long as you have enough strength. Don’t stop there; keep it clean all the time. Donate selected items to people who need it. The best-preserved items can be sold. Encourage people on social networks to clean up their things, and share ideas and thoughts.
When is Another Look Unlimited Day celebrated in 2022?
Another Look Unlimited Day is observed on the day after Labor Day each year.