Every year on November 20, African Industrialization Day is celebrated in Africa. Its symbol is the island of Madagascar. Today, the international media is involved to accelerate the development of the continent. Ordinary observers also take part!
This holiday was first celebrated in 1990. At that time, it was proclaimed by the UN Assembly. All this was necessary in order to gain good support from the modern community. The main issue was to carry out the industrialization of the African territory, as well as to reduce poverty, create employment opportunities, and improve the environment.
5 curious moments in numbers:
- 2005 – addressing issues related to the restriction of access to their own markets by rich states. In response, the African government had to create good conditions for the development of modern entrepreneurship.
- 2006 – reduction in the overall extent of existing poverty.
- 2010 – development of numerous competitive industries.
- 2012 – a significant acceleration in the pace of development of general industrialization.
- 2016 – financing the industrialization of African states.
How to celebrate
Every year, a variety of problems that relate to the industrialization of this territory are highlighted. For example, we can talk about the launch of sustainable energy, the development of local entrepreneurial activities, exclusive industrial development. African Union flags go up today! African Industrialization Day is celebrated not only in the state, but also in other world countries. Many are ready to support countries with a low level of development.
When is Africa Industrialization Day celebrated in 2022?
Africa Industrialization Day is observed on November 20 each year.