Tick Tock Day is celebrated on December 29 and reminds that there are 2 days left before the New Year. This is important: we often leave things at the end of the year – how do we manage to do everything? Time goes inexorably fast, you need to hurry to complete your plan.
It is difficult to find a person who does not have unfinished business at the end of December. If this is you, we are glad that you are reading about the holiday! This ability can easily be classified as a superpower: in the modern rhythm of life, it is difficult to be in a constant resource, along the way finding time for relaxation, entertainment, travel, and personal life.
Tick Tock Day is designed to make people meet the coming year in a good mood! Everything will work out if you complete the planned tasks and free your head from annoying thoughts. In this case, it is easy to relax and celebrate. By the way, the holiday was created by the married couple Thomas and Ruth Roy, who founded many interesting dates in the USA.
9 important things to complete before the New Year:
- Let go of grudges or apologize yourself. Having fun with a heavy heart is pretty hard!
- Buy gifts for loved ones so you don’t blush when they are handed to you.
- End communications or relationships that are holding you down or upsetting you.
- Talk to your family, call everyone you want to hear.
- Overcome the fear that prevents you from enjoying life.
- Try to do something that you have long dreamed of, but put off.
- Return debts.
- Clean up your home or office at your workplace.
- Summarize the year and build a list of plans for the next.
How to celebrate
Take a blank sheet of paper and write down everything you plan to do. Prioritize – are all things doable? Stop worrying about the past, there are so many amazing moments ahead.
When is Tick Tock Day celebrated in 2022?
Tick Tock Day is observed on December 29 each year.