Smart is Cool Day is held on October 22 every year! Organizations say that a smart person is a person who has an interesting busy life. But the media portrays smart people based on stereotypes – usually the characters personify annoying know-it-alls who know everything in the world and insert their opinions everywhere. This is not true. Join the celebration and you will understand!
We did not find the founders of the date, but this is not a reason to stop celebrating it! The holiday shows that being smart is great! Also on the date, issues of ridicule in society are raised. This is especially true of children who tease and laugh at those who show brilliant intellectual abilities during their studies.
The movement breaks stereotypes: smart people are cheerful, open, friendly and sociable. They are not prone to aggression and will always come to the rescue. All doors in life are open to them. For many, the holiday has become a real motivation to move on! Organizations note the positive impact of the work. It is never too late to develop, start doing it right now, even if the date has not yet arrived.
Did you know:
- William Sidis is considered the smartest man in history. As a child, he showed stunning language and math skills, with an IQ in the range of 250-300;
- Left-handers were thought to be smarter than right-handers. The myth became popular due to the large number of famous people who were left-handed;
- Hong Kong has the most people with the highest IQ (107);
- some studies claim that serial killers have higher intelligence than the average person;
- smart people are the biggest empaths. They empathize with everyone in the world, even if they do not know people.
How to celebrate
Why not test your IQ? Do it now! Invite friends and family to the test, evaluate the results of each and share the difficulties in passing it. Develop the area that you love the most, for example, if you have culinary skills, read literature, watch experts in business, step into a meeting of interesting experiments.
When is Smart is Cool Day celebrated in 2022?
Smart is Cool Day is observed on October 22 each year.