National Happy Hour Day is celebrated in the USA on November 12th. This is the best date to go with your loved ones to your favorite restaurant! Today, bars and pubs offer breathtaking discounts on alcohol and often on various dishes … How about enjoying a cozy evening and saving money?
We all know what “happy hours” means, but where did this expression come from? Difficult enough to trace, but if you refer to the time for entertainment, then this is approximately 1913. This applied to dances, films, music, etc. The alcohol theme appeared during the ban.
Until now, the day has not become official, although many activists have tried to perpetuate it as such. However, this does not prevent you from having fun and walking around the establishments in search of the best deals. Join and connect your friends!
Surprising things about alcohol:
- after you have drunk the first glass, the brain is already preparing to respond to what is happening. On average, this happens after 6 minutes;
- homemade alcohol is popular all over the world – lovers buy special devices that allow it to be prepared. 30% of alcoholic drinks are homemade;
- the strongest beer contains 67,5% alcohol. The name is just as frightening – “Snake Venom”;
- red grapes contain more sugar than white grapes, so red wine wins in strength;
- a bottle of champagne hides more than 49 million bubbles. Pressure can be compared to a car tire;
- some studies claim that people have learned how to make alcohol since the Neolithic;
- there is an unusual phobia – the fear of an empty glass.
How to celebrate
Find out about the offers of nearby establishments and go on vacation with friends! It is better if it is a new place – a great reason to understand it from the inside at a discount. Are there any bars nearby with this offer? Have a happy hour at home: what could be better than a noisy party!
When is National Happy Hour Day celebrated in 2022?
National Happy Hour Day is observed on November 12 each year.