National Personal Chef Day
National Personal Chef Day is a day that honors both women and men who work as personal chefs. One of the reasons why this holiday appeared on the calendar is the confusion in professions. Many people confuse the profession of a personal chef, who works with different clients, and a private chef, who works in the home of one client. So, every year on July 16, we honor our personal chef. These masters work directly in the client’s house or in their restaurant, and the dishes are delivered to the client’s home.
National Personal Chef Day was proposed to be celebrated by representatives of the Association of Personal Chefs. In America, the demand for such culinary specialists is growing every year. The number of personal chefs who are members of the Association is increasing every year, membership in this organization helps masters develop, organize their business, undergo training, and take part in conferences.
- A personal chef is a practical solution for people with busy work schedules that make it impossible to eat fresh meals.
- If earlier only the elite could afford to pay for the services of a personal chef, today more and more people are turning to professionals for help.
- The services of a personal chef are especially relevant for people who need special nutrition.
- The task of a personal chef is to thoroughly study the culinary habits of the client, his preferences, possible allergic reactions to products.
- Personal chefs are people with a special education who have graduated from a culinary school, a culinary faculty. However, there are also cases in history when people without special education, but who showed interest in cooking, became personal chefs.
How to celebrate
If you are passionate about cooking and want to make a big change in your life, National Personal Chef Day is the best opportunity to start a new career and become a personal chef. If there is a cook in your environment, congratulate him on his professional holiday and thank him for his work. Share this great day on social media using the hashtag #PersonalChefDay.
When is National Personal Chef Day celebrated in 2022?
National Personal Chef Day is observed on July 16 each year.