Wear Brown Shoes Day is celebrated on December 4th in the United States. The date is dedicated to all who have a sense of style, because the shade of the shoe reflects timeless elegance. Surprisingly, there was a period when very few people bought brown shoes – the products were considered not prestigious. It’s good that those times are over and we can be proud to wear this color!
It is not known who created the holiday … We are sure that the person knew a lot about fashion, so he decided to tell people about his love for color and encourage them to choose the same! After all, it is beautiful and versatile, easy to combine with outerwear, stand out and place accents in your image. And he is not boring – the black shade is often boring.
It is believed that people wearing mustard shoes are brave, reliable, self-confident people. Try to argue with us! In these boots you can go to a business meeting or go on a picnic – they are appropriate in any situation. There are not many dates dedicated to shoes in the world, we advise you to take a moment and have some good fun today.
A selection of amazing moments about shoes:
- models with an open nose became popular in the 30s, when people began to sunbathe in the sun and considered dark skin to be fashionable;
- the boots that Neil Armstrong wore to the moon are still flying in space, it remains to be seen how far they got;
- Jimmy Choo, a designer from Malaysia, created his shoes when he was just a boy – at 11 years old;
- in Spain, researchers found cave paintings of shoes. The picture spread all over the world, scientists say that it was drawn 15 thousand years ago;
- Louboutins, so loved by the fair sex, have a red sole. It is noteworthy that for the first time she was painted with nail polish;
- Most production is concentrated in Italy.
How to celebrate
Even if you are not a fan of brown shoes, try wearing them! Go to the store and try on a pair. At Wear Brown Shoes Day, it’s time to change and try new looks. Give a gift to a loved one – it is appropriate even without a reason!
When is Wear Brown Shoes Day celebrated in 2022?
Wear Brown Shoes Day is observed on December 4 each year.