Motivation and Inspiration Day takes place on January 2 and encourages the people of America to sober up from the holidays! There were so many of them that you need to pull yourself together and continue to go to implement plans. A whole year ahead to do whatever you want!
Despite the outward fun of the date, it was formed in the tragic days of the United States. The world shook when the horrific event of September 11, 2001 occurred: a terrorist group attacked the skyscrapers of the World Trade Center. The act claimed the lives of 3000 people! There was not a single person in the country who was not in a state of grief or depression.
Kevin L. McCrudden, an American speaker and researcher, became the first speaker who mustered up the courage to help people who do not know how to live on. He approached Congress with the idea of a holiday, and he was heard. On September 18, a decision was made on the legality of the date. According to the authorities, the beginning of the year is ideal for setting goals and achieving them.
Tips for motivation:
- help others – the realization that you are doing good and gratitude from others gives positive emotions;
- think positively – become an optimist and energize others;
- read motivational books – there are a lot of them! If you do not know which one to choose, ask your friends for advice or read the forums;
- learn to rest: too hard work without rest pulls you to the bottom;
- do what you love, try interesting areas and look for a calling;
- take action and don’t give up when you fail.
How to celebrate
Write a list of goals for Motivation and Inspiration Day. Hang it in the most visible place so that it constantly flashes before your eyes. Find out about the lives of individuals who inspire you, thank them mentally or on social media if they blog.
When is National Motivation and Inspiration Day celebrated in 2024?
National Motivation and Inspiration Day is observed on January 2 each year.