- This event has passed.
Gruntled Workers Day
Gruntled Workers Day is a great occasion to remember the good things in your own work, what pleasure it brings. Every year on July 13, millions of people gather with colleagues to share pleasant experiences, think about the future, career plans. According to statistics, the number of people who are not satisfied with their careers is increasing every year, against this background, Gruntled Workers Day is of particular value when people who are satisfied with a company, profession, team should tell others about it.
When they first began to celebrate such an unusual day, it is not known, but it is absolutely known who exactly came up with the holiday. It was founded by Thomas Roy and Ruth Roy. Thanks to the fantasy of this couple, 70 more holidays have appeared in Chase’s calendar of events. The day reminds everyone that every profession is valuable. The mission of the holiday is to help people look at their careers in a positive way, to see something pleasant.
How to become an employee who loves his company
- Respect colleagues, boss, it helps to maintain friendly relations, maintain a healthy atmosphere in the office.
- Set a personal example – be responsible, honest, others will surely notice and appreciate it.
- Communicate openly when you feel discontent, irritation, speak directly. Discussion is a great way to avoid conflict. Speak calmly, without irritation.
- Write more lists that will remind you of important things, dates and tasks.
- Get enough sleep. Good rest directly affects the quality of tasks, success, psychological atmosphere in the company.
How to celebrate
Take a test that will help determine if you are satisfied with the job. Such tests are interesting, help to learn more about yourself. Think about the results, if the test showed that it is time for you to change your occupation, be bolder – change something in your life. Spread a positive attitude towards work, talk about it on social networks.
When is Gruntled Workers Day celebrated in 2022?
Gruntled Workers Day is observed on July 13 each year.